Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Elsie's Endless Wait

Hello,

I am 11 years old. My parents nicknamed me drama girl. This is my first post for our business.

This was my first time reading A Life Of Faith book and it won't be my last!! It was so good that I wanted to go to bed so I could read!!!! I'm on the first book of Elsie and can't wait to see what happens in the next ones. I think these would be great for girls of any age or for moms and daughters to read together. It has a family tree in the front so you know who is who so it's not hard to figure out. Because with some books I read I'm like who is this? Or how old are they and stuff like that, so it was nice to have the background in the beginning.

Elsie is nine years old and she has never seen her mom and dad before. But when her dad does come home, she fears that he doesn't love her. She has a hard time fitting in with her extended relatives. Elsie knows God, but her relatives don't have a very good relationship with God and she is kind of the only one. This plot grabbed my attention right away. I went through our inventory tonight to see how many more Life of Faith books we have and I can't wait until I am on to the next ones! I looked on the back of each book to see what I have to look forward to!

So I hope you will take a look at them and here is a comment that was in the front of the book.

Kelly, age 11
The books helped me get deeper in my faith, and helped me deal with everyday problems. I feel if I didn't have the books, I wouldn't be half as close to God.

No comments: