Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Princess and the Kiss

The Princess and the Kiss is a book that I stumbled upon at the library years ago and wanted to buy someday for our home library.  Then one day at a homeschool curriculum sale, I spotted it at a booth and bought it.  And you know what?  It was Books on the Path.  I was so excited to find the book.  Now we are Books on the Path and we sell it and it's companion devotional Life Lessons from the Princess and the Kiss.  It is fun to look back at things that happen like that.

This book is a story of God's gift of Purity for girls.  I was so happy to see such a book at a public library.  I don't know if they still carry it these days.  I hope so.

If you want a similar book for boys, we have The Squire and the Scroll and it's companion devotional Life Lessons from the Squire and the Scroll.

Here is the author's testimony from The Princess and the Kiss...

"I Asked God how I could teach my young daughters the value of their purity, how I could begin in their early years to stress the importance and beauty of saving themselves for marriage.  This is God's poignant answer.  My prayer is that this simple story will fulfill the same purpose for many other loving parents."
--Jennie Bishop, author

No comments: