Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Meet Sugar

Our 3 year old kept saying recently how she wanted a dog. I kept telling her to pray and ask God to bring us the right dog for our family.

Yesterday my husband and I thought it would be fun to go to the animal shelter and "look" at dogs. Well, our daughter has had her prayer answered already. We have found the perfect dog for our family. What won us over immediately was how sweet and loving she was and how calm. She put her two front paws up on me as if to say, "Will you love me?" We came up with her name this morning. Sugar because she is so sweet. Have you ever heard the saying, "Give me some sugar"? It means give me some love. She loves to be loved and give kisses. Her name suits her, I'd say.

We are amazed at how God delights in answering above and beyond even the littlest prayer. He loves to bless us. He even gave us a dog that could care less about our cat. Our cat loves to make friends and they both slept in our room last night a few feet apart. We were just hoping they would tolerate each other, but I think they will make great companions.

Here are a couple of pictures of our sweet Sugar.







No comments: